Money Making Opportunities


Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange
Get Chitika | Premium

Thursday 27 August 2009

Yo Yo Yo

Wassap Guys, how ya'll doing? As a lot of you guys might have heard it is the Month of Ramadan and Muslims all over the world are fasting. I am one of those Muslims and I just wanted to let you guys know that I will not be very active on my website during the 30 days of fasting.

As you lot can already tell I have not been that active lately, this is because I have begun fasting and I am keeping my 6th fast today. 24 to go after this, and once the Month of Ramadan is over I will resume providing links to Music Videos and other resources.

Once again I would like to ask you all to leave comments if you would like to request some Music Videos that you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment